SfAA Community Network

www.sfaa.net

SfAA General Discussion Forum (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Summer Research Opportunity

Summer Course for Research Design in the Social, Behavioral, and Economic SciencesJuly 20 – 24, 2015 The Summer Course for Research Design…

Started by David Thorne Dillon

0 Jan 13, 2015

Association of Middle East Anthropologists call for panels

Call for Panels: The Association of Middle East Anthropologists (AMEA) invites anthropologically-themed panels for the 2015 Middle East Stu…

Started by Kim Shively

0 Jan 10, 2015

CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENT: CALL FOR PAPERS "Encountering alcohol and other drugs" – Lisbon 16-18 September 2015

CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENT: CALL FOR PAPERS   Encountering alcohol and other drugs 16-18 September 2015 Lisbon, Portugal   CLOSING DATE FOR AB…

Started by Nicola Thomson

0 Dec 4, 2014

Call for 2016 Program Chair

Annual Meeting Program Chair Nominations Invited   The Society will convene the 76th Annual Meeting at a site in the northwest (Vancouver,…

Started by Melissa Cope

0 Sep 4, 2014

Call for Abstracts--7th Annual Conference on the Science of Dissemination and Implementation

7th Annual Conference on the Science of Dissemination and Implementation Call for Abstracts Cohosted by AcademyHealth and the National Ins…

Started by Suzanne Heurtin-Roberts

0 Jul 16, 2014

US Supreme Court has put us on a slippery slope toward Corporate Control of American Culture

Corporations vs People. For some decades since Presidents Theodore and then Franklin Roosevelt and Harry Truman did what they could to prot…

Started by Alvin W Wolfe

0 Jul 7, 2014

AACS CFP extended to June 30

Dear Colleagues, The deadline for abstracts for the 2014 Conference of the Association for Applied and Clinical Sociology is extended till…

Started by Lubomir Popov

0 May 30, 2014

Recruiting among working class and middle income folks

I've just become a project manager for Learning to Talk (Learningtotalk.org).  The project is investigating the relationship between childr…

Started by Maria Swora

2 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Maria Swora

Parasisol Straw Weaving in China

I'm a milliner (hat-maker) with a passion for keeping 'dying' arts alive-- hey I'm a milliner, that's a pretty good start! I have known for…

Started by Emily Moe

0 May 17, 2012

Anthropology and Humanitarian Relief after cathastrofes

I am an Italian anthropologist working at the University of Bergamo. My current topic is natural disaster and anthropology (area: Sri lanka…

Started by Mara

5 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Joel

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by SfAAadmin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service