SfAA Community Network

www.sfaa.net

American Indian Contributions to Applied Anthropology (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Intellectual Property-Contracts, Fieldnotes & Confidentiality

A practical question for everyone. I'm involved in evaluating a large IT project and have just been reading over the conract before I sign…

Started by David S. Leitner

2 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by KIPLING TURNER

Caribbeans migrations

Hi! I'm an Italian anthropologist and I' m currently writing an ethnography on a community of Caribbeans (mainly from RD) now working on be…

Started by Monica Argenta

2 May 21, 2009
Reply by Monica Argenta

New listserv for minority anthropologists

In 2007 the AAA Committee on Minority Issues in Anthropology created a listserv for minority anthropologists. The listserv is a tool for ne…

Started by Kerry Thompson

0 Dec 3, 2008

Needs and Wants

Hello Everyone, I just signed up and am excited to be part of this community. I'd like to share a couple of questions I have been trying t…

Started by Mohammad

0 Oct 27, 2008

Homeless

What do you know about programs to meet the needs of homeless people in any U.S. community? Springfield, Illinoois, has bought lockers to s…

Started by Sarah Anne Robinson

8 Jun 24, 2008
Reply by Kate Gillogly

Upcoming Changes to NAGPRA

There are some proposals out concerning the Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act (NAGPRA). There is a good discussion abo…

Started by Peter N. Jones

0 Dec 21, 2007

Anthropology and International Education

Giving our students more international experience as part of their college career is a big deal on many of our campuses. Typically, this ta…

Started by Riall Nolan

0 Jul 24, 2007

Irrigation and Poppy Cultivation

One of the traditional cash crops in central Helmand that the have continuously requested help with the marketing is cotton. They have been…

Started by rbscott

1 Jun 5, 2007
Reply by Riall Nolan

Join Our Topical Interest Group

The American Indian, Alaskan and Hawaiian Native, and Canadian First Nation Topical Interest Group is encouraging those who have an interes…

0 Jun 1, 2007

Comprehensive Bibliography Available

Darby Stapp and I (Peter N. Jones) have put together a comprehensive bibliography covering all articles in Human Organization and Practicin…

0 May 29, 2007

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by SfAAadmin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service